Friday, November 29, 2013

All I Want For Christmas...... Is To Be done Decorating!

On Day 8 of decorating, I just finished the last few things inside the house.  After Thanksgiving I will put up the tree and decorate outside, then I am DONE!  Just waiting for Christmas to get here.  I finished the shopping too!  HOORAY for me!  I am so happy, I don't have to fight the crowds.

I found this rustic, old looking silver tinsel wreath at a flea market and added a berry garland.  I used a trifle bowl, filled it with glittered and sequined balls, pine sprigs, glittery candy canes and snowflakes, with a candy cane striped pillar candle.  The stand that I got the garland from, had the bowl filled with water, berries and a floating candle.  THAT would have been a pool party for the cats! So I had to change it. The the plaid table cloth is from IKEA.
My daughter came on Saturday, and decorated my railings and catwalk with pine garland, berry's, ribbon white lights and handmade bows.  I still have to add the peppermint candy balls to it. 
 This is part of the catwalk that is decorated with a handmade MERRY CHRISTMAS sign that I made out of scrapbook paper.



0 comments:

Post a Comment