Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chic - y Cheap Jewelry

I never was a, must have gold, diamonds and real pearls around my neck or on my fingers, kind of girl.  I like colorful jewelry, statement pieces, and there is no better way to get them, then to go with costume jewelry.  I always look for unique pieces, things that I don't see on everyone else.  These are a few of those pieces.  I always shop ON SALE! It makes the piece you purchase even that much better.

Three strand, graduated pearl, stretch necklace with rhinestone and pearl earrings.  This sits higher up on the neckline and works great with open neck shirts and blouses. I found it at Kohl's and wear it all the time.
 Turquoise stone, strung on leather cord, silver button closure necklace and matching silver and turquoise earrings.
 I liked the turquoise necklace so much I got the red one too! with matching lever back earrings.
 Pink jewelry is very hard to find, unless it's hot pink.  I found this pale pink, ruffly, iridescent bead necklace and earrings at Charming Charlies.
 I love this necklace my daughter bought for me.  It's boho chic.  It has a lot of charms on 3 strands of copper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment