Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back ..... Ribs!

I found the barbecue sauce of my dreams.  There is none better than Sweet Baby Rays. When I make these baby backs ribs, I have to make 3 slabs of them.  For fall off the bone ribs, my method is not normal, I boil all three slabs first, for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, cover them with a lid and then turn the heat off and let them sit for another hour, drain them, then I am ready to grill.  Heat up the outside grill, so its nice and hot, grill them up on both sides, then slather on the Sweet Baby Rays. OH YEAH, slather it on both sides and use lots of it!  It's the best and comes in a couple of different flavors.  Look at those tasty little babies right down there. These can also be made in the oven if it's too cold outside to grill.  Spray the baking pan first so they do not stick to the pan.
I made Roasted Parmesan Potatoes and Roasted Garlic Green Beans for one fabulous dinner!



0 comments:

Post a Comment