Monday, June 8, 2015

Pork Chops and Apple Sauce

Here is a blast from the past, do you all remember the Brady Bunch episode where Peter is trying to find his identity and changes the way he speaks?  I still laugh at the way he said "pork chops and apple sauce" with his teeth clenched tight!  That's the first thing I think of when I say or hear that phrase.

So I made pork chops, the other night, on the grill, and served them up with some apple sauce, roasted green beans on the grill and garlic mashed potatoes.  I am not usually a fan of bones on my meat when I cook it, but these looked so good, and done on the grill, were fabulous, juicy and tender.

Center cut pork chops and Grill Mates Pork Rub are all you need.  Rub both sides of the chops with the rub and place on the hot grill.
About 7 - 8 minutes on each side, looking good!
 And all I can say is WOW! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment