Saturday, October 26, 2013

Old St. Nick Isn't Far Away!

Wow can you believe another year is almost gone and Christmas is almost here?  Time is going by so fast, too fast for me.  The kids are getting older too.  I always love the holidays, it brings back so many memories of when they were little and woke up on Christmas morning.  The excitement was sometimes too much to handle for them seeing all the things Santa brought.  I still get into the spirit when Christmas rolls around, I love it!  I love to decorate the house, the tree, bake the cookies and cook Christmas dinner.  Having everyone around the table is what makes me happy.  It's a simple thing, having your family is what counts, not the gifts.

I went to the Christmas Tree Shop with my sister, and a few other stores, and picked up some things to freshen up my deco's for the Christmas season.  I have decorations that were my mothers and my grandmothers, I still put them out among all the newer things that I have, it keeps both of them with me at Christmastime. The Christmas Tree Shop is open all year round and if you haven't been to one, find one and get there.  This store is the best, they sell everything!  Check it out.

Glittery Jingle Bell Picture - Christmas Tree Shop
Glittery Noel Metal Letters with Snowflakes - Ross (I love glitter and sparkles!)
 Sequined and Glitter Reindeer and Santa Picture - Christmas Tree Shop
 Glitter Bottle Brush Trees -$1.99, Festive Napkins - $1.00 for small and $1.29 for big, Candle - $2.99, Christmas Tree Shop
 Big Christmas Ornaments To Hang From Chandelier - WalMart, Bell Door Hanger - Christmas Tree Shop Decorative Tissue Paper, 60 pcs. per pkg - $3.00 each WalMart, 10 Colorful Mylar Bows and Ribbon -$3.00 WalMart
 Glittered Christmas Gift Bags - $.89 each, Christmas Tree Shop


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment