Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fashion Day - Cute Work Outfits

I don't know about you, but when I worked, I would always dress nicely when I went to the office.  I grew up going to Catholic school and wore a uniform everyday, it teaches you to look your best, ALWAYS, and gives you the dicipline to do it.  I remember the dreaded uniform check, and it better not be too short, or you got sent home! These memories are burned into my brain.  I don't know when they threw out the dress code in the workplace, but now it seems anything goes, jeans, flip flops, short tops and low rise pants.  Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed to pants in the workplace, just not pants and tops that show "everything you own" - one of my mother's favorite lines!  These are a few "dressed up and going to the office" outfits I put together, to prove it doesn't take much to look good.


Left:  Black and White Print Wrap Dress, Red Beaded Necklace and Red Open Toe Pumps
Right:  Ivory Blouse, Gold Sweater, Gray, Gold, Black Leather Trimmed Skirt, Black Shoeties, Gray Pearl Necklace and Bracelet




















0 comments:

Post a Comment