Saturday, October 19, 2013

When Black Cats Prowl And Pumpkins Glow!

Ghost's and Goblins, OH MY!  Halloween is approaching fast here in the U.S.  For those of you who don't know what Halloween is, it's the night before All Soul's Day.  October 31st has always been a favorite of mine since I was young.  As kids, we would always talk about our costume and what we were going to be for Halloween.  We would travel in groups and go to as many houses as we could, to get as much candy as we could, sometimes going back home to get another bag for our goodies.  Every neighbor had their lights on, and was eager to fill your bag.  The talk of the night would be "what did you get at that house".  It was so much fun in those days.  Were I live, I don't get any kids unfortunately, it's very dark, no sidewalks and a dead end street.  I still decorate, I guess for me, and the hopes that someday "Trick or Treaters" will find there way to my door.

My "Franky -stein" Flag and "Gordy" he's dressed up and ready for trick or treating. He's fiber optic.
The good witch, she's fiber optic too.   This "dirty rat" even scares my daughter!
Gotta love a Jack-o-Lantern!  Kitty cat all dressed up for Halloween.
Boo to You Picture and Skeleton.  Skeleton Garland and metal Jack-o-Lantern that lights up.
The little black cat in the pumpkin is my favorite decoration, he is so cute in his little black witch hat.  Witch with a Jack -o-Lantern and moon necklace my sister gave me. 
The mantel redecorated for Halloween, and resin pumpkin. 
 
This stuffed witch is another favorite of mine.  I love her hair, it's all crazy like a witch and she even has a wart and a big nose. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment