Sunday, October 6, 2013

The 57

This Heinz 57 sauce is a staple in our house, been using it for years.  I stock up when I get coupons for it so I always have it in the pantry.  I have used it on chicken, in meatloaf, on ribs and steak.  It's a spicy sweet sauce and thickens as it cooks, for "finger licking" good taste.  I made chicken thighs the other night, I don't usually use chicken with bones, my family does not like bones in their meat, but they were all happy when they got done eating "the chicken with the sauce" as they call it.  This is all you need to make it.

2 tablespoons of olive oil to coat your frying pan, 4 chicken thighs and 1 bottle of Heinz 57 sauce that's it!  Cook the chicken until it's done, add the amount of sauce you like, simmer for 10 minutes and serve. Try it, it's good stuff!



0 comments:

Post a Comment