Monday, May 12, 2014

Outdoor Living

I am all about the outdoors once the warmer weather gets here.  It's still a little off cue in my area.  Dreary, cloudy, not really warm enough to enjoy sitting outside.  But I am getting ready, because once it hits I will be living, cooking and eating outdoors, I love it.  I set up my gazebo on the deck, cut the grass, cleaned out all the flower beds, planted flowers and now all I have to do is finish the deck.  I wanted some new containers for the front entry of the house to plant flowers in.  I found these urns at Aldi for $16.99 each.  They are really sturdy, made of natural stone and plastic, they are for indoor and outdoor use, resistant to cracking, breaking and fading and are 21 1/2 tall x 15 3/4 inches wide.  They fit perfectly on either side of the entryway.  They come in two pieces, the bottom screws into the top, no tools required, all you have to do is twist it together.  I can't wait to fill them with beautiful summer flowers, mums for fall, greens for winter and pansies for spring.













0 comments:

Post a Comment