Friday, May 16, 2014

Red, White and Blue

It's almost time to get the flag and the bunting out for the start of some summer patriotic days, Memorial Day, Flag Day and then the 4th of July. I show my spirit and patriotism through flags and colors of red, white and blue.  I feel proud to hang our nations flag outside my door and let it wave.  Summer is also a time to kick back and take a break from all you do throughout the year, a time to refresh.  So pour a yourself a glass of lemonade, put on your flip flops and sunglasses, and don't forget the sunscreen!

I refreshed my white door wreath from last year by adding red and blue flowers and a couple of flags.
 Remember the urns I got last week, well here they are, planted with red, white and blue flowers!
 They will be overflowing by the end of the month.






0 comments:

Post a Comment