Monday, April 28, 2014

Christmas in April

My oldest daughter and I took a run yesterday to one of my favorite stores, The Christmas Tree Shop.  I am like a kid in a candy store when I go there.  It was Christmas in April for me, there is so much to see and buy.  This place has everything including food, a must go to store, you won't believe it if you have never been there, great party supplies too! These are some of the things I picked up on our trip.

54/pk Wet- Naps to wipe dirty little hands, and big hands too when you are out and about.  They fit right into your handbag or glove box, they also cool you down on a hot Summer day, $2.29 
Left -  12/pc BIG size decorating tips and bags for decorating cakes and cupcakes, $1.99.  My good set only has small tips.
Right - 24 Decorative paper ice cream cups, $2.49, adorable and colorful!
Left - Solar light for deck post, $4.99
Right - Summer fabric striped tablecloth for picnic table, $7.99, matches pillows for the deck furniture.
 Left - Decorative mason jar lids, $1.49 each and 24/pk mason jar gift tags with raffia ties, $1.99
Right - Battery operated red, white and blue star shaped mini lights, $4.99
 Flower shaped cookie cutters - $1.00
 White decorative ceramic serving platter/bowl, $8.99
 Left - Bleeding Heart perennial plants, $4.99 each
Right - 8/pk of stars and stripes plates for July 4th picnic, $1.00 each


0 comments:

Post a Comment