Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Grilling - One Tequila, Two Tequila Chicken

It's opening day for my grill, yeah!  Finally the weather is warm and here to stay.  I love cooking outside on the grill and as long as it is nice out (I have been known to grill in the rain, too) that's where all my cooking will be done.  So to kick off my season of grilling, I found this marinade at BJ's in the spice aisle.  I've picked up a few over the last month, they sell many different flavors for meat, chicken and fish.  Try all of them you will not be disappointed. This Tequila Lime flavor I used for boneless skinless chicken breast and it was fantastic.   This was one of the easiest meals I have ever made. 

All you need is a bottle of S&F Tequila Lime Marinade, boneless skinless chicken breasts and a resealable bag.  Marinate chicken in the bag for 3 hours, pop it on the grill, 8-10 minutes on each side.
 I grilled asparagus with my chicken, all it needs is olive oil, salt and pepper.  I also grilled Tuscan bread I found at Costco.  I rubbed it with a clove of fresh garlic, brushed it with olive oil, then grilled it right along side my chicken and asparagus.
Look how yummy all this looks!
 
 And THAT bread, SO good!  My dinner was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

0 comments:

Post a Comment