Sunday, April 27, 2014

Summertime, Summertime, Sum,Sum,Summertiime!

These pictures might be a bit premature, but I can't wait for Summer.  It's been on hold for such a long time, release the warm weather Mother Nature PLEASE!  It's the end of April and it's still not warm enough to go without a jacket or sweater.  To get in the mood, think warm now, I pulled out two swim suits that I bought last year and still have yet to wear. I am not a bikini girl, never had the body for it, go figure - four kids and a thyroid that doesn't work.  But even if I could I would not wear one, really I'm just too old!  I like to be covered somewhat, it leaves a lot more to the imagination as my mother would say.

Navy and Yellow Printed Skirt Tankini  - $19.99 at Gabriel's, Yellow Flip Flops at Old Navy $.99
Navy, Aqua and Light Blue Tankini $19.99 Fashion Bug Clearance and Pareo $5.00 Hawaii 

0 comments:

Post a Comment