Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Step Lively With Cute Shoes

It's that time of year to get your feet in shape to wear open toe shoes.  There is nothing more relaxing than treating yourself to a pedicure.  The girls at the salon where I get my pedi are always so nice and gentle.  I get the full treatment, warm rock massage, spa pedicure, and neck and shoulder massage after my feet are finished.  I just about fall sleep because the experience is so calming, but rejuvinating at the same time. 

Ask anyone who knows me, I LOVE ALL SHOES, but count sandals, espadrilles, wedges, flip flops or any other Summer shoe among my favorites. I lined up a few pair of Summer shoes I will be wearing this season with my new pedi.  Check them out.

Chestnut Brown Leather Printed Linen Wedge and Hot Pink Patent Leather Bow Wedge 
 Black Patent Leather T-Strap Wedge and Red Leather Buckle Espadrille
 Brown Leather Multi Color Flower Wedge and Yellow Patent Leather Bow Wedge





0 comments:

Post a Comment