Monday, April 7, 2014

If You Give A Girl Some Lemons......

I am a San Pellegrino girl, I love this sparkling natural mineral water.  During the Summer months, when it's hot and sticky outside, it is so refreshing.  I buy it by the case at Costco, because I drink so much of it and my daughter does too.  You can also buy this flavored, in a can, but I like the bottled version, because it's plain and I can add whatever I want to it.  So, you have to try this sparkling lemonade soda I make with it.  All you need is a tall glass of ice, sprinkle in a Crystal Light Lemonade Flavored individual serving packet and pour the San Pellegrino Sparkling Water over the top.  Stir it with a spoon, garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint if you like, and you have a great tasting, low calorie refreshing drink on a hot Summer day or night.  Enjoy!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment