Thursday, April 10, 2014

Girls Fun Day Out

It was girls day out yesterday.  It was a beautiful weather day, so we took a little road trip, me, my sister and my niece, we had so much fun!  My niece braved the two crazy shopping ladies, but she held her own.  Kudo' s to you my favorite niece for hanging out with us ALL DAY!  We started out at the Amish homestead, Shady Maple Smorgasbord for breakfast, ate too much, but oh well, had to bulk up with breakfast and lunch because we had a lot of miles to cover.  After that, it was all the little country shops we could find.  One of the stores we went to was Kirkland's, it's a home decor shop, love it!  I bought a few things, and my sister stumbled across this beautiful weathered wood scrolled wrought iron table, that was sitting off to the side in the store with a clearance tag on it.  It measures 42" L X 30" H X 14" D. The sales girl was begging her to buy it so she could get it out of the store.  It had an inlaid glass top that was missing because it was broken, so they had it marked down from $150 to $30! She could not pass that up, we both told her to buy it, or she would regret it, and for a few dollars her local hardware store could cut a piece of glass to fit the table.  My sister loves her new table and it will look fantastic in her home.  She scored the best deal of the day and I am sorry to say I am now in second place!

Front view and top view of the table
 Side view of the table

0 comments:

Post a Comment