Sunday, April 13, 2014

Getting Ready For Warmer Weather

I went to Lowe's yesterday and picked up my free, yes that's right, F.R.E.E., paint samples in brighter hues for Summer.  I got my free sample coupons in some of my magazines, make sure you check for them, I like to say "if it's free, it's me".  I also picked up the free color sample swatch booklet.

Lowe's had many colors, these are  the ones I chose from left to right - Rushing Stream, Indigo Cloth and Tomato Bisque.  I usually use these for crafting, or if I just need to paint something small.  You can also buy them in gallon and quart size.
 Aqua ceramic flower pots with saucers for the deck - Large 6 1/2 inches, $4.99 and small 4 1/2 inches, $2.99 and a seeded glass cloche 10 1/2 x 7 inches, $2.50 on clearance, all at Marshall's.
I bought the kitties a new scratch pad for their kitty corner, it was cheap, $5.99 at Marshall's.  Some of us like to sit on it and some of us like to use it for what it was made for.  I dusted some catnip on it, and away he goes!




0 comments:

Post a Comment