Sunday, July 21, 2013

Keep on Accessorizing!

I never go out of the house without having at least a pair of dangling earrings on that accessorize my outfit.  Having bold jewelry pieces, like I said before, can complete your whole outfit.  Wearing just a  pair of jeans and a t-shirt is plain if not boring, but add a bold necklace, a pair of earrings or a big bracelet and it becomes something else, changes the whole look, and makes it more interesting.  Put on a pair of cute colorful flats and WOW! you look great and people are noticing.  I have had strangers stop me and compliment my jewelry, and although it's only costume jewelry, which I love, you can buy more of it, it's inexpensive, but worth it. This is another group of jewelry I purchased through a friend, who was selling it as a second job.  It was very inexpensive, all for under $20.00.

Brown and Green Disk and Bead (brushed with gold) Necklace and Earring Set with Bracelet.

 Yellow and Green Ombre Bead Necklace, Bracelet and Earring Set

 Brushed Gold Chain, Brown Bead and Metal Rosette Necklace and Earring Set

Gunmetal Ball and Chain Necklace with Matching Earrings and Ring

Pop Of Color -  Royal and Aqua TH Flats with Metal Tipped Bow - I just bought yesterday at Ross $19.99. And don't look at the size I know I have big feet!




0 comments:

Post a Comment