Friday, July 5, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, Oh How I love thee......

I'm BAAACK!  Was a little under the weather, feeling much better now.  I don't like being sick over a holiday it dampens all the fun. Anyway.....My sister and I went to the Christmas Tree Shop over the weekend, this store is so much fun I could spend hours in there, and we did.  So...These are some of my good sale finds.  I spent less than $50.  She spent way more than me, I guess she loves the store too!


One of my favorite coffees in the morning - 18 count for $9.99.  The price doesn't get any better than that unless it's free.

30 inch long marshmallow roasting sticks - 12 for $1.00

These lights are for underwater and they change color.  Great for party centerpieces and if you use them outside they will light up the night.  Pretty cool.  2 in a package for $1.50. 

These are burlap collapsible lined flower pots.  Mine have birds, because you know I love the birds, but they had many different patterns.  1 large and 1 small in a package for $2.99

Found this gutter scooper to help the husband out with gutter clogs.  It was marked $1.00 but it was on sale for $.69.  The gutters are running smooth now.

24 cupcake liners and picks for $2.99. They had many patterns to choose from. 

They have huge bins in the store with different sized and patterned napkins.  20 large $1.29 and
 20 small $1.00.  I chose these because I liked them and the patterns go together.

I go through A LOT of hand soap in my family. At Christmas Tree the hand soap is only $1.00 and they have  so many different scents to choose from.  I also bought the microfiber dishcloths 4 - $3.99. 

Pottery Measuring Cups - $4.99

They are 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup and1/4 cup and they are cute!

Canning Funnel - $1.29 

2 Beach Towels - $2.99 each

Microfiber Dish Draining Mat - $2.99

2 Large Ice Packs for $.89 each


0 comments:

Post a Comment