Friday, July 26, 2013

Clearance Jewelry on Parade!


My hubby and I went to a movie the other night and afterwards went to a few stores in the shopping center where the theater is.  Charming Charlie was the first store I saw, so I went in to take a peek at what they had on clearance.  Here are a few of the pieces I found, at 50% off I might add, while scanning the store racks.

Left - green and silver multi strand necklace and earring set $3.99
Right - bold pink and fuchsia rhinestone necklace $5.99

Iridescent faceted necklace $2.99.  Depending on how the light hits it, the color changes as you can see by the pictures.

Long mint green necklace and earring set $10.00

Left - pink and silver faceted bracelet $1.99
Right - mint green bead bracelet $1. 99









Posted on by The Bee Skep | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment