Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Dreaded "I Have Nothing to Wear"


I go into my closet some days, as I am sure you all do, and say "I have nothing to wear".  I stand in there looking around, pouting and getting frustrated.  When this happens, you should clean out your closet.  You will find things hidden in there you never knew you bought and never wore.  Don't be afraid to mix and match all of your clothing, almost anything goes in the fashion world today. I found these few pieces hanging in the closet, for I don't know how long, the tags were still on them. So I paired them up and found a few more outfits.  Take a look...

Sag Harbor Jacket - $16.20
Lane Bryant Cami - $9.99
Lane Bryant Necklace - $3.99 at Gabriel's

White Blouse - $14.99
WalMart Black Cardigan with Rhinestone Buttons - $8.99
Kohl's - 3 Strand Pearls - $15.99
Avon Long Strand  Pearls - $14.99

Biased Cut Striped Tank, Gabriel's - $4.99
Necklace, Kohl's - $8.99
Bracelet - Avenue

Ikat Print Maxi Dress, Fashion Bug - $29.99
Flower Necklace and Bracelet, Fashion Bug - $15.99 (on clearance)







0 comments:

Post a Comment