Monday, July 8, 2013

One Pair of White Bermuda's

I am not much of a "shorts" wearer in summer, I don't like my legs, so I usually wear crops or capris.  I found this pair of Bermuda shorts that just touches the knee and hide a multitude of sins! So ladies if you are like me and don't like that bottom half of your body try the Bermuda short they come in so many colors and patterns now.  I chose the basics - white, black and khaki, they go with everything and you can't go wrong with that, and they pretty much do not go out of style.

White Bermuda Short- Marshall's, $19.99
Orange and White Tank Top - Gabriel's, $4.99
Green Necklace

Turquoise, White and Black Ruffled Top - Avenue
Turquoise and Silver Necklace - Kohl's
Turquoise and Silver Bracelet - Avenue

Blue and White Flowered Top - Thrift Store
Orange Flowered Necklace - Gabriel's, $5.99
Orange Wood Bead Bracelet (2) - Target

Fuchsia, Blue and Black Beaded Neckline Top - Fashion Bug
Black Beaded Bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment