Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Costume Party


I admit I am weak when it comes to costume jewelry.  If I go in to any store, I make a bee line for the jewelry.  You know me, it always has to be at the right price.  Jewelry can change your whole outfit.  It's the focal point, draws peoples' attention up and not down at the bad things you don't like about your body.  It keeps their eyes on your face and upper body.  As in my earlier blog, you can see just how much of it I have accumulated over the years.  In my mind, jewelry does not go out of style - look at pearls, they are classic and have never gone out of style.  I even wear them with jeans.  I like to buy unique pieces, things you don't see on everyone.  Here are some of the pieces I am featuring today.  Kudo's to my sister, she gifted me the jewelry displays. Thanks sis you're the best!

These pieces were not expensive.  None of them were over $20 including the earrings you see with them, they were sold as sets.  Always check those baskets they have on the counter at clothing stores, you find good things in them.  Check the clearance racks, what's on it you might like.  And remember, fashion is what looks good on you, not what's in trend or on the mannequin.








0 comments:

Post a Comment