Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Just a Jacket and a Cami

I have one rule for my closet and collection of clothes - I must have blazers/jackets and a lot of them.  The jacket is versatile and you can pair with anything in your closet.  It makes an outfit and is another one of those interesting pieces in your wardrobe.  I browse the stores looking for them first, before I look for anything else.  Most of them I have found on the clearance rack.  Unless I absolutely can't leave it at the store, I pay full price for nothing! I look for camis, tanks, tops or blouses to pair with them, also on clearance.  Put on a pair of trousers or jeans (I wear mostly jeans these days) and your outfit is complete for work or play. 

Left - Gunmetal Shimmer Jacket with ruched sleeves - Dressbarn, paired with a red draped neck top.
Right - Navy Blue Military Jacket with ruched sleeves - Dressbarn, paired with a top.

Left - Turquoise Jacket with ruched sleeves - Dressbarn, paired with shimmery snake skin and lace cami.
Right - Denim Short Sleeve ruffled jacket - Ross, paired with a colorful red and black lace cami.

 Left - Navy, Yellow and White Glen Plaid Jacket - Thrifted and yellow lace cami.
Right - Jones New York Heathered Loden Jacket  - Dressbarn, paired with an orange, rust and loden sleeveless top also Dressbarn from Jones New York.



Posted on by The Bee Skep | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment