Sunday, June 16, 2013

Meet Maddy!

I was having trouble finding a mannequin to display my outfits so my very kind and wonderful sister jumped into action (as she always does, bless her heart) and bought this one for me.  Her name is Maddy and she will be featured many times throughout the week on this blog.  Today Maddy is wearing:

Tropical Print Green and Navy Dress - KMart, $29.99
White Denim Jacket - Avenue, $24.99
                 Silver Necklaces - Gabriel's, $5.00 each                                   


Scarf Print Dress in Blue, Orange and White - Ross, $7.99 
Necklace (also came with earrings) - Gabriel's, $5.99
  

        This is the orange necklace and earring set
        from Gabriel's for $5.99 - good price and quality is very nice
      

          Pink Necklace and earring set from            
            Charming Charlie's - $10.00                       
           

        This little number I found in the clearance bin
                  at Avenue for .99 cents.  Always check clearance!
  

       I had to have these shoes! So cute and on sale,       
       couldn't pass them up - Red and Navy Chaps by      
       RL Shoes - Kohl's, $19.99

Silver Studded Shoes -KMart, $9.99

I was looking for a green handbag, that is one color I do not have, and found this one at TJ Maxx for $20.00.  It has an adjustable handle so you can carry it crossbody or short and over the shoulder.



0 comments:

Post a Comment