Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fashion Forward with Coupons!


Lets talk about fashion.  I never believed that fashion is what is in style. What I believe is, fashion is what looks good on you.  If a mini skirt looks good on my 18 year old, it certainly will not look good on me.  I try to pick pieces that will hold on for awhile, not trendy, or pieces that I can  pair with something else later as fashion changes. As I have said before, shop with coupons, don't be afraid to use them or embarrassed to use them, you will save money and lots of it.  Most stores that I shop email or mail me coupons to use. 

Yellow Blazer with White Piping- Izaac Mizrahi (QVC) - $46.64 (got a discount was originally $66.00)
Blue and White Embellished Tank - Ross - $7.99
White Skinny Jeans - WalMart - $18.99
Blue and White Italian Leather Sandals - Marshalls - $24.99
Bracelets - Green Dragon Flea Market - $4.00
Yellow Earrings - Gabriel Brothers - $3.99


Ruffled Skirt - Lane Bryant - $19.99 (sale item)
Blouse - Avenue - $14.99 (used a coupon)
Silver Rhinestone Gladiator Sandals - Marshalls - $19.99
Flower Necklace and Bracelet - Fashion Bug - $24.00 (buy 1 get 1 50% off deal)

Blouse - Ross - $8.99
White Skinny Jean - WalMart - $18.99
Black Patent Leather Wedge by Sam and Libby - Ross - $22.99
Bracelet and Earrings - Kohl's - $17.99 (used 20% off coupon)

Grey Striped Jacket- Target - $14.99 (waited forever to go on sale but I got it. It was orginally $29.99)
Coral Tank - Avenue - $9.99 (used coupon)
Skinny Jeans - Kohl's - $14.99 (used $30% off coupon)
Silver Peep Toe Flats - Payless - $14.99 (used 20% off coupon)
Elephant Charm Necklace - Charming Charlie - $14.99
Coral and Rhinestone Bracelet - Avenue - $5.00
Coral Earrings - KMart - $6.99 (50% off)




0 comments:

Post a Comment