Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Few Last Minute Christmas Decorations

I found these two reindeer table runners at the Christmas Tree Shop.  The red one has rhinestones on it and the tan one has tiny jingle bells on the holly leaves, both are burlap and are so cute!

 Mini mitten lights, 10 on a string, also at Christmas Tree Shop.
 Frosted (waxed) printed tissue sheets $1, is used for baked goods, you know to put into a container of cookies or for wrapping food items.  Printed tissue paper $1, for wrapping gifts.  Both at Christmas Tree Shop.
 I found a new use for these Scentsicles that you hang on artificial trees to get the scent of a real tree.  I use them as air freshners in the bathroom.  I hung them on the towel bar, no one noticed they were even there, but said how nice the bathroom smelled.  They come in different scents, not all pine scented.  I found these at Michael's, but Home Depot and Lowe's sell them too.
 Silver shimmery table cover on sale at Target.  I will use for the tablescape for my cookie party.  And, I made this little hurricane for $2.00, all from WalMart.






0 comments:

Post a Comment