Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dressy Time!

Everyone loves to get dressed up for the holidays.  It's a special occasion time, a time of fun.  When I was little we always had our Christmas dresses, my sister and I.  My mother usually matched us like twins, even though we weren't, but we loved it, and we felt so pretty in our fancy dresses, shoes and coats.  My mom always shopped at a specialty store for our holiday clothes, because she always wanted us to look our best.  I am alot older now, but still like to get dressed up.  These are a few fancy outfits I put together for the holidays, take a peek.

Black Beaded Lace and Chiffon Dress with Satin Waistband, Black Satin and Lace Open Toe Pumps and Matching  Handbag
 Gold and Silver Diamond Cut Bracelet
 Plum Ruffle Chiffon Dress, Silver Rhinestone Heels, Antique Lavender Hand Beaded Bag with Sterling Silver Trim
Silver Rhinestone Bow Bracelet
Black Chiffon Ruffled Dress with Satin Waistband, Black Slingback with Rhinestone Trim, Black Satin and Rhinestone Handbag
 Multi Colored Rhinestone Bracelet




0 comments:

Post a Comment