Saturday, December 7, 2013

Get Those Last Minute Deals!

I went to a couple of my local stores this past week and picked up some last minute deals.  A lot of the stores are already setting things up for 50% off!  You can't pass that up, who doesn't like saving especially this time of year.  Check out what I found...

Dollar Tree BIG gift bags, they have tons and tons of bags in all shapes and sizes, AND they are cute!  Lots of glittery ones, because you know I love sparkle and shine.  I also found this glitter dot tissue paper, they had them in so many colors.  Of course all are $1.00.
 This printed burlap Santa bag I found in Home Goods, it's another great store.  I am going to fill a plastic trash bag with newspaper (so it doesn't get wet) and tie with a big bow around my lamp post outside.  The towels are from Kohl's at 50% off, the reindeer has a little jingle bell on it.
 I used this little feather wreath with a votive cup and candle, from Kohl's and also 50% off.
 More sugars and jimmies for the Cookie Party.  Gold and white sugar mixed and gingerbread men and white jimmies mixed.  Square paper baking cups (25) with Christmas motif, instead of the regular old round ones for something different, all at Home Goods.  Check them out for baking needs, a great store, with unique items and inexpensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment