Saturday, July 19, 2014

Coffee Please!

I never "got" the rage about coffee until I was in my late twenties, it never appealed to me until I hit the work place.  Now I can't live without my one or two cups in the morning. It gives me that little push to get me going about my day.  I set up my coffee bar, moved it around a couple of times since I started this blog, but as a coffee lover knows, nothing changes the love of the taste.  I have a lot of favorite flavors, but am always on the search to try new ones.  My hubby bought me a Keurig for Christmas a few years ago, that I absolutely love and can't live without. I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so a machine that makes a cup a time makes sense to me! 

This is how I get started in the morning after feeding five cats, and looking forward to the rest of what my day will bring me.  I need to relax with the aroma of a fresh brewed beverage.  Some of my favorite pods, I buy all of my coffee, tea and other pods at BB&B.  I always have coupons to use, so discounts are great when buying.  They have a wide variety of flavors.
 These are some of my favorite creamers.  Hazelnut is missing, oh my, I will have to get some more of that!  I also use Sugar In The Raw 100% Natural Turbinado Sugar, it's pure cane sugar.  I like the packets because they are perfectly measured.  This sugar also is sold in bulk, in a box, so you can also use it for cooking and baking.
 My Coffee Bar.
 The large jar holds snacks for having a cup of coffee - biscottis, cookies, digestive cookies, diet brownies, those sort of things.  The other jars hold all types of sweeteners, tea pods, tea bags, and coffee pods.
Basket of cups, smaller basket of spoons, honey dippers, tea bag squeezers, tea bag trivets and my beloved Keurig.



0 comments:

Post a Comment