Monday, March 3, 2014

Hurry Up Spring, I'm Cold!

I got the bug, the Spring bug.  I am sick and tired of this nasty weather, and more snow is falling today!  I was bored, so I pulled some Springy type outfits out of the closet, so when the weather finally does get warmer, I have some things put together to wear.

Fuchsia Knit Jacket - QVC, Tank Top - Avenue, Yellow and Silver Jewelry - Dressbarn and Gabriel's
Mint Cardigan - Marshall's, Green Multi Blouse - Avenue
I showed this jacket before, but now I paired it with other pieces. Black Tweed Knit Jacket - Kohl's, Original Price was $86.00,  on clearance for $17.20, I had a rebate card for $15.00, total cost for this jacket was $2.20!
Leopard Print Jeans - Dressbarn, 
Pumpkin Knit Top - Dressbarn
Black Studded Faux Leather Jacket - Dressbarn,Original Price $69.00 on sale for $34.50, had a coupon for 30% off, total cost for jacket was $24.15!
Textured Lace Skinny Leg Trousers - Dressbarn, Original Price $35.00 on sale for $19.99
Red Paisley Tank - Avenue
Gold Jewelry - Gabriel's
This is the up close look at the texture of the trousers.  Please shop with coupons and put money back in your pocket.  I DO NOT shop without them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment