Sunday, March 9, 2014

Let's Hear It For The Shoes!

I was checking out my favorite shoe store on Friday, I had coupons to use of course.  They send them to me online, as well as, giving them to me in the store on the bottom of my receipt.  I had two of them to use.  I had a 20% off and a $2.00 off any pair.  So, I went browsing to see what I could find for my savings.  I found these sexy little pair, for dress up time, gold and sparkle, you all know I love the sparkle, were on sale for $19.99 and with my 20% off and my $2.00 coupon, I brought those babies home for $13.99! And, the black satin and gold number sitting right next to the shoes, was only $9.00.  Always, always, use your coupons, you get great deals.  And who does not like saving money at the checkout?
 Navy blue suede and studded dress pumps - $17.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment