Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fur Balls

Call me crazy, but I have 5 of these little fur balls!  Three of them strays and two I inherited from my daughter, I have a soft spot, I know.  They are a lot of work to keep up with, it's like having five small children under your feet all the time.  But they love me, and look for me all throughout the day, unless my youngest daughter is home, I call her the cat whisperer.  Cats are aloof, they either love to be near you or they don't, mine love to be near me and cuddle all the time. I have three gray, one tabby and one orange and white.  They all have their own personalities but all are very loving. I don't believe there are bad cats, only owners who are not informed on how to deal with problems that may come up.  I rescued a very sick Sammy three years ago, he was a feral kitten, so sick he was near death.  As soon as I brought him home, I got him right into a litter box and he took to it right away. This was a feral cat, not domesticated, so it can be done.  It takes a little patience and time (he did sleep in the litter box for a day or two, then I got him a bed so he would know the difference).  Cats will not do their business where they sleep.  If you have never owned a cat ( I never owned a cat until 14 years ago) they do make good pets and the best part is no walking!

Trixie loves to play mouse and landed in the tub, she rolled around in there for awhile, until I finally rescued the mouse and threw it on the floor.  These two bums sleep most of the day away!
 If there is a basket, he'll make a bed.  "Where is my shower cap".
The prince and the pea, laying on a pillow, his comfy spot.
 Sleeping again! Found a comfy spot.
 Bad Boys, Bad Boys,Whatcha gonna do? Gonna steal food before I come for you!
 I think it smells like chicken? Bad Boy Sammy!  Did you hear that?  Was that a tuna can opening?
 Locked up, in jail, doin time!  Pretty boy Jessie, lays wherever he wants.
 Got some new Catnip pillows for Christmas.  All I have to do is say "who wants nip?" and they all come running.  They love catnip, I grow fresh catnip in the summer for them, they go crazy.  Handsome boy Jessie.
 Sammy in the corner and Sammy sleeping in the windowsill in the summer, catching a breeze.
 Jessie in his bed all curled up and snuggly, and he lays wherever he wants because he's Jessie.
 Roly Poly Trevor, sleeping again!
 I can't seeeeee yooouuuu! Flash, Flash, turn off the flash!  Jessie, he is a hot mess!
 Table for 1 please? I'm ready for dinner.
 Soakin' up some rays!


0 comments:

Post a Comment