Sunday, March 2, 2014

Charming Little Clutches

I have been itching to go to Charming Charlie's for some time, so I went the other day.  They have been sending me emails about their sales, so I wanted to go and check them out.  If you have never been to Charming Charlie's, it is a women's accessories store, and so much fun to visit.  Take a friend with you, she will find things you don't even see, you don't want to miss anything.  They have everything in their stores color coordinated.  Every accessory in every color imaginable, a girl's dream come true!  Shoes, clothes, handbags, jewelry, trinkets, gifts, I could go on and on about this store.  The first time I visited the shop, I was a little overwhelmed.  So much to see, choose, and buy, you have to spend hours just to look at everything!  I found a few pieces, on sale of course, while I was there. And never forget to check out their clearance section, always good stuff there too!

Red/Gold printed silky studded clutch bag with gold chain strap and snap closure - Original Price $20.00,  Sale Price $9.99 
Blue metallic clutch bag with silver chain strap and ball clasp closure - Original Price $25.00,
Sale Price $9.99
Black and gold studded textured clutch with double snap closure - Original Price $24.00,  Sale Price $9.99
I purchased all three bags for less than half of the total original prices.  Original cost would have been $73.14 including tax.  My cost for all three bags was $31.77 including tax. SCORE for me! And I can't wait to use my charming little bags.



0 comments:

Post a Comment