Monday, March 10, 2014

Getting Ready For Spring

All the snow is almost gone, and the temperatures are inching up everyday.  We just turned the clocks ahead so the days are already getting longer, a sure sign that Spring is near.  I am already geared towards cleaning out things and freshening up the house.  The boys bedrooms are already started and their bathroom will get repainted.  Next up to be painted will be my kitchen and spare bedroom.  So, while out and about, I am finding things on sale and getting ready to transform for Spring.  I can't wait to open up the windows, let the fresh air in, and hear the birds sing!  Checkout what I found.

Grommet topped curtains for the boys bedrooms.  These are perfect for boys, they slide easy on the curtain rods, you know how they grab and pull things, the next thing you know you are replacing curtain rods! They each needed 2 pair for their windows.  Each pair was only $9.99.  I got four pair of curtains for $39.96!  At the Christmas Tree Shop.
New brightly colored tablecloth for the kitchen table in all sizes, and colors - $9.99 at the Christmas Tree Shop.  They also had matching table runners and napkins.
This 60" x 104" Ralph Lauren tablecloth was $19.99 at Home Goods.  It will go beautifully with my  planned tablescape for Easter dinner.  My wonderful sister bought me a whole set of this Cabbage Dinnerware that I absolutely love and use every Easter.  So when I come across a piece that I don't have I add to my collection.  This serving bowl was $9.99 at Home Goods.  Cute little Easter napkins - $1.99 at Christmas Tree Shop.  They have tons and tons of  very inexpensive paper products.



0 comments:

Post a Comment