Friday, March 14, 2014

The Fisherman - Less Than 400

I don't usually buy things like these, but I was looking for a quick something to make for lunch, during the day.  I am eating lighter for all three of my daily meals, and lost 15 pounds since the end of January.  I had a bag of these in the freezer, and gave them a try for lunch.  They are actually not too bad, 150 calories for one fillet.  I popped it into the toaster oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then switched it to broil to crisp it up on both sides.  I toasted my 100% whole wheat bun along side it, mixed up some tartar sauce - 1 tablespoon of light mayo, 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish and a few dashes of hot sauce.  When my fish and bun were done, I spread my sauce on the bun, added a few slices of tomato and lettuce.........
....on  the side - kosher pickle spears and Special K chips, you have all this food to eat, a very nice lunch, for under 400 calories! The Fisherman Sandwich - trust me, it was good, my way too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment