Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pin Up

I have a lot of antique jewelry pins, that I love to wear.  You don't always see younger women wearing pins, I am sure they think they're mostly for the older set.  I love wearing pins in a lot of different ways, on my coat or jacket lapel, cinched at the waist to close a fly away sweater, and you can attach some of them to a chain and wear as a necklace.  I like to be creative when I wear them, so they catch the eye.  Here are some of my antique pins, handed down from generations of relatives to my mother and my aunt and then to me.  They make me happy when I wear them, it makes me curious as to how they wore them way back when.

Pewter & Teak Wood Elephant Pin, Silver and Rhinestone Leaf Pin,  Marquisite Oval Leaf Pin, Scarab Pin
Marquisite Medallion Pin, Pettipoint Turtle with Ruby Eyes Pin, Ceramic and Gold Painted Bar Pin, Silver and Blue Stone Pin 
 Carved Ivory Pin, Oval Ruby and Sapphire Pin, Silver and Ivory Carved Rose Pin, Silver and Amethyst Pin
Big Rhinestone Encrusted Bow Pin



0 comments:

Post a Comment