Thursday, March 27, 2014

Score! Rustic Wrought Iron Table

While on my stroll through Lancaster County, I stopped at a store called Kirkland's, what a great home decor store.  They have everything for the DIY home decorator, such as myself.  Framed artwork, draperies, lamps, candles, furniture, nick knacks and so much more.  I saw this table when I stopped by, it was on clearance.  It had a few imperfections that I thought gave the table character, I didn't think there was that much wrong with it for the discounted price.  The original price was $129.99, they marked it down to $79.97 and then marked it down again to $30.  Score one for me - I brought it home.

The table size is 38 1/2" H x 31 1/2" W x 18 1/2" D, has a wood table top and a black wrought iron base.
 This is the top that is a little scratched, but nothing major that interferes with the use of the table.
 The weathered wood top has a small gap in it, I thought it was supposed to be that way and could not figure out why they were discounting it so low.
 I put the table in my foyer and decorated it for Easter!  I may sand and stain or paint it later, but for right now I like the way it looks.






0 comments:

Post a Comment