Sunday, March 16, 2014

In The Pink

Pink is one of my favorite colors, I can't just have one favorite, there are too many out there.  My oldest daughter loves the color pink, and the youngest daughter despises it.  I don't get it, how could you not love such a happy color.  Maybe it's because she was the only girl in our family for eighteen years, and when she came into the world, her world turned pink, she had pink everything! I am not afraid to say I wear pink and I wear it proud every chance I get, even in little touches such as these. 

Pink Ombre Stone Necklace and Earrings - Charming Charlie's, $13.00
Hot Pink Bubble Necklace and Earrings - Gabriel's, $5.00
 Hot Pink, Silver and Brown Bead Necklace and Matching Earrings - $13.00
Hot/Pale Pink Enameled and Purple Rhinestone Dogwood Earrings - Target, $6.99





Posted on by The Bee Skep | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment