Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Bargain Hunter

I needed a picture frame, but I hate spending a lot of money on them, they are always so expensive.  I usually can get them at the thrift store, they are cheap there, then take them home, clean them up and put a coat or two of paint on.  Well, the last few times I was there they didn't have any.  So I had to buy a frame.  My sis and I were in Jo-Ann Fabrics and they had them on sale, buy one get one free!  I also had a 30% off coupon to use.  One frame was originally $14.99 and then my 30% coupon brought it down to $10.49.  So I got two 11 x 14, beautiful Matted Frames for only $10.49!  Unbelievable luck for me.  I also purchased another double mat for $2.99. 
Check these out. They are mason jar tops, that you can arrange flowers in for a that rustic look you want to achieve.  And, decorative chalkboard labels for the jars, you can use for any occasion.  You write on them, wipe them off and reuse, removable too.
Graphic canvas, originally $34.99, in the clearance section for $13.49 and I got another 15% off, final cost $11.47!  This will be added to another grouping of pictures in my bedroom.
I love the song and this saying.  This 24 x 18 canvas was originally $49.99, marked down 50% off to $24.99, and I got another 15% off of that - final cost $21.24.  For the kitchen redo, stay tuned for that.
Individual butter dishes ($1.29 @ CTS) for the Easter dinner tablescape.  Also, egg cups ($1.99 @ CTS), that I may use to decorate with a colored egg and names on them for seating arrangements.  I will use a little bit of Easter grass or shred in them too.










0 comments:

Post a Comment