Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

I made up an Easter/Spring display across my dining room table, I need something to brighten my mood for the season, the temperature certainly isn't doing that.  I started with a twine runner, and these tall wood candlesticks and faux topiaries that I found at Gabriel Brothers, they are the center piece on my table.  I built the rest of my display from things I had in my Easter/Spring decorations.  You don't always have to buy new things, use what you have.  Although, I will have a lot of uses for those candlesticks!

Carved wood candlesticks- Small 18", Medium 22" and Large 24". with faux topiaries.
This is the front of my display.  Wrapped around the candlesticks are two garlands - Lilacs and a mixed Boxwood.
I started tucking little things into the garlands - A moss covered birdhouse and little bird, a bunny and speckled eggs.
 Sparkly bunny and a small pot of tulips.
Another sparkly bunny and a big bunny, more speckled eggs.
And a bird nest.
This is the other side of the display.
Glittered birdhouse and speckled eggs.
 
Sparkly peep and more eggs.
 Grape Hyacinth and Daffodils with moss in egg cups.
 Baby bunny.
 And another glittered birdhouse.







0 comments:

Post a Comment