Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Few Of My Favorite Things


 Don't you just love Target, what a great store.  I can always find something in there to buy.  The end of the aisle clearance racks that they set up, are one of my favorite things about the store.  I once bought a pair of curtains for $1.00 on the clearance rack!  I make a bee line for those racks as soon as I walk in, don't want anyone else getting the good deal before me, hahaha.  I try to get there, as soon as they open in my area, at 8:00 AM.  Hey, I am a busy girl and have to get started early.  Ross is another favorite.  It's dangerous for me, they are just about next door to each other in the same shopping center!  I can't shop at one without going into the other.  I am also lucky to have a Marshall's in my neighborhood.  I don't have too far to go to get great bargains.  Here are a few things I found from three of my short, but productive, trips I made this past week.

 I have been looking for a pair of taupe colored ankle boots and to my surprise found them in Target for $34.99.  The handbag, in this color and style, was another thing I was looking for.  Found it in Ross for $19.99.  It's roomy and has a lot of compartments.
Marshall's -  Left: Blue Handbag $17.99 (I didn't have this color),  Assorted Tissue Paper $1.99 
Right: Bee Woven Hyacinth Basket $9.99 (for The Bee Skep, of course!), Cast Iron Skillet $9.99
 Glasses $7.99, for my college bound daughter



0 comments:

Post a Comment