Monday, August 26, 2013

The Autumn Leaves Are Falling

I know it's still August, but my trees are already starting to shed their leaves.  I am actually excited about that, I love Fall it's my favorite time of year.  Kiddies go back to school, there is more structure and schedule,  noise quiets down outside, it's GRRREAT!  I was looking in my closet to check out what I might need for the season, color wise.  Merlot is hot this fall, as well as, pumpkin, brown, plum and olive green. I only needed a few pieces so I went bargain shopping and this is what I found.

Left -Plum Shrug Tie Sweater - WalMart $13.97
Right  - Dark Brown Skinny Jean - DressBarn $39.90 (got a $15 coupon back to spend later)
Left - Merlot Sweater - Marshall's $19.99 and Shoes - Target $19.99
Right - Brown/Pumpkin Print Chiffon Top With Wood Detail on Neckline - Avenue $19.96





0 comments:

Post a Comment