Friday, August 16, 2013

Fashion Friday - Some of the Colors of Fall

It's coming, and fast!  Fall is almost here and it's my favorite time of year.  I love the coolness of the air, the  leaves falling, sitting around the fire pit drinking apple cider and eating s'mores. I could go on and on, but most of all I love that clothing goes from summer to fall/winter wear.  Here are a few more outfits I put together and can't wait to wear this fall. 

I had my eye on this jacket until it went on clearance.  It was originally $60.00!
Green Khaki Jacket - Avenue, $19.96
Pumpkin Peasant Top - Lane Bryant, $24.99
Dark Wash Skinny Jeans - Marshall's, $19.99
Taupe Ankle Boots - Target, $34.99
Necklace - Avenue, $4.96
Left:   Orange/Peach and Black Blouse - Kohl's, $11.60 and Orange Flats- JCP, $34.99
Right:  Blue and Black Crossover Top - Kohl's, $30 and Suede Wedges - Payless, $15.99
Left: Cognac Sweater - Dressbarn, Blouse - Fashion Bug, Open Toe Heels - Payless, Brooch -Jewelbilee
Right:  Same Cognac Sweater, Belted.  Leopard Print Blouse - Lane Bryant, $19.99, Pumpkin Open Toe Wedges - Marshall's, $16.00, Necklace - Gabriel's, $4.99
 Gray, Black and Plum Ruffled Neck Top - Dressbarn, Plum Heathered Wrap Sweater - Marshall's, Black Suede Boots with Rhinestone Medallion, Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment