Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quality Time, Lunch and Shopping - What Fun!


I spent some quality time with my oldest daughter this weekend, helping her hang curtains in her bedroom, Then she made us both lunch, grilled Italian paninis and salad, it was delicious!  After lunch we went shopping together, what fun!
I found these two storage boxes at Big Lots.  Large was $5.00 and small was $3.00. Also picked up this cute embroidered Halloween flag for $6.00.
 On the way home I stopped at Marshall's and picked up these adorable black leather shoeties by
 Nine West - $39.99, and this big red handbag, with a lot of compartments, that I absolutely love! - $34.99
Kohl's was right next door to Marshall's, oh my lord why do they do this to me! Bought this jade stone and rhinestone bracelet for $5.60, it was originally $28.00.  Vera Wang clear faceted earrings - $2.80 were priced at $14.00.  As I always say - CHECK CLEARANCE FIRST.
Also stopped at Dollar Tree, I am a sucker for party goods.  When it is someones birthday in my house, the cake gets served up on colored paper plates and cute napkins for their special day, and they always have candles on their cake.  All were $1.00 of course!
18 plates in each pack, 20 napkins, and 80 candles



0 comments:

Post a Comment