Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Can't Get Enough Of Shoes!

Since I had my first job, working in a medical lab at age 16 and making my own spending money, I have always had a shoe problem, and still do.  I love shoes and can't get enough of them.  I went browsing again yesterday and came home with a few bargains.  Merlot is a big color this Fall and I didn't have anything that color, so I went on a hunt for it.  These are a few of the things I found while out and about, it was a very short trip.

Left - Stone/Putty color leather peep toe wedge with metal/leather bow by Nine West - Marshall's, $29.99
Right - Merlot colored ballerina shoe with studded ruffle - Target, $19.99
 All at AVENUE - Long White/Gold Enameled Flower Necklace - originally $16.00, Sale $6.96
Matching Earrings - originally $10.00, Sale $2.96
Matching Bracelet - originally $16.00, Sale $4.96
One last thing - Found this cute little summer dress at Dressbarn on sale for $25.00
Rhinestone Studded Gladiator Sandals - Avenue
Necklace - Gabriel's $4.99
Bracelet - KMart $6.00



1 comment: