Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Two Ugly Ducklings


 Remember this ugly duckling from one of my earlier blogs?  I bought her for $10.00 at a thrift store. Well she's a beauty now!  Painted her last weekend and covered the seat.  She will be paired with a table I am painting aqua, then glazed in a dark silver metallic.  Stayed tuned for her partner.
Hello Gorgeous! Zebra print fabric from JoAnn Fabrics.
I got bored again this week so I decided to clean out the pantry, this is the other ugly duckling.  I always hate opening this door.  It took me 4 hours to organize because it was a hot mess!  I'm a hoarder in this department, especially since I like to cook and bake and don't like running out of things, so I stock up and this is the result, crowded, sloppy and can never find what I am looking for, or it's falling on my head!  This is what it looked like before.....
 And now.....Nice and neat, a place for everything and everything in it's place. We'll see how long it stays like this with 5 people living in the house.
 This is the back left of the pantry and the storage rack on the door.  We are toying with the idea to have the closet people come out and redesign it.  They did my clothes closet and got and extra 1 1/2 feet of space out of it, they do a great job.







0 comments:

Post a Comment