Sunday, January 19, 2014

Casual Outfits

Why, why, why, do I have things in the closet that still have the tags on them and haven't worn yet?  It's embarrassing to even say that.  But I do know why, because there is so much stuff in my closet I can't see what is really in there, things get lost, it's like a black hole.  I have to clean it out!  Everything in there needs to be gone through, clothes, shoes, handbags, scarves.  My project this weekend, is to get it done!  But I couldn't resist putting some outfits together, with clothing that still had the tags on!

Black Jacket, Fuchsia Watercolor Silk Top, Dark Skinny Jean, Maroon Flats
Brown Floral Print Mock Wrap Top, Dark Skinny Jean, Maroon Flats 
Mint Green Cami, Mint Green and Silver Scarf, Fuchsia Studded Flats







0 comments:

Post a Comment