Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Can't Pass Up A Sale

My sister and I were on a mission at Walmart for some things, we entered the door at the nursery end of the store, there is always great parking there.  What a surprise!  That section had all the leftover Christmas decorations on sale at 75% off, and of course I couldn't pass it by.  I had my eye on these 5 foot collapsible tinsel trees when they were full price and didn't want to pay that much for them, $17.97 each, wasn't worth it to me, I needed two.  I wanted them for both sides of the fireplace to match all my other Christmas decorations that are silver.  Lucky me, I got them for $4.49 each and couldn't be happier.  Great savings  -  originally the cost for 2 trees would have been $38.10, this is including the tax.  I paid $9.52 including the tax, for both trees. A savings of $28.58!  I packed them away and can't wait to put them out next year.

The trees came in green, red, dark teal and silver.  They are collapsible and fit neatly into the sturdy box.
 Stand clips on the pole, the pole slides into place on the stand.
 The collapsible tree slides down the pole and clips into the top to hold it in place. Voila! instant tree.







0 comments:

Post a Comment