Saturday, January 4, 2014

Midnight Blue

Why is navy blue such a hard color to find in clothing, and in shoes for that matter.  It's such a classic color, I don't know why designer's shy away from it.  If I have the choice to wear black, gray or navy, I go with navy hands down, everytime.  Nowadays, I see women pairing their black clothing with navy clothing, imagine that.  So when I am out and about and I see something I like in navy that's classic and will never go out of style, I snatch it up.  This navy dress, I also got as a gift for Christmas, and paired with a few things of my own.  I like the style of the dress, the sparkle, the sleeve, and a wrap style, you can't go wrong with that!

Navy and Lace Overlay Faux Wrap Dress with Sequins - Dressbarn
Dressed up with - Navy Iridescent Bead Necklace - Charming Charlies
 
Navy Metallic Patent Pumps - DSW, Silver Satin Rhinestone Handbag - Dressbarn
 Iridescent Navy and Rhinestone Earrings - Kohl's
 Silver Rhinestone Bow Bracelet - Avenue





0 comments:

Post a Comment